Rahul Gandhi said Trump 50 per cent tariff Economic BlackMail | Rahul said- 50% tariff Economic Blackmail of Trump: It would be better not to let Modi dominate the public interest

New Delhi6 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday criticized the US for imposing 25% extra tariffs on India for purchasing Russian oil. At the same time, it was called Economic Blackmail to the Government of India to threaten for an unfair trade agreement.

In a post on social media X, Prime Minister Narendra Modi also wrote that the PM should not allow his weakness to dominate the interests of Indian people.

Rahul’s statement came after the US President Trump announced 25% extra tariff on India, earlier on July 30, 25% tariff was announced on India.

The executive order associated with this states that this action has been taken on India due to Russian oil purchases. This order will be applicable 21 days later i.e. from August 27.

However, India has canceled the US move, calling it unfair. The Ministry of External Affairs has said that we will take all necessary steps to protect our national interests.

Read Rahul’s post …

Rahul supported dead economy statement

Earlier on August 3, Tram said that I was happy to call the Indian economy a dead economy (dead economy) that I am happy that the US President has described the fact. Rahul had said in response to the media question outside Parliament- The whole world knows that the BJP has ruined the Indian economy to help Adani. Trump is right. Except Prime Minister Modi and Finance Minister, everyone knows that India’s economy is dead.

After this, Rahul wrote in the post on X that India’s economy is dead. It was killed by Modi. First- Modi-Adani’s partnership, second- GST with demonetisation and flaws, ‘Assembly in India’ failed (Rahul Make in India is called Assembly in India), fourth- MSMES means small-middle industries were over and fifth farmers were suppressed. Modi ended the future of the youth of India, as there are no jobs.

What is Trump’s 50% tariff executive order

Trump’s executive order states that The Government of India is directly and indirectly importing oil from Russia. In such a situation, 25% extra tariff will be applicable on the goods of India entered in the US.

However, in certain circumstances, this tariff will also be exempted as if a goods is already in the sea and is on the way, or if it has reached America before a particular date. Read full news …

Read this news too …

25% tariff of Trump on India from today: Exporter said- We have markets around the world to sell goods; How much effect on which sector

The goods sent from India to America will be charged today i.e. from August 7, 25% tariff. At the same time, 25% extra tariff will be applicable from August 27. This will make Indian goods expensive in the US market. Their demand may decrease.

However, India’s exporters say that they have markets around the world other than the US to sell goods. After the tariff increases, traders can increase share in the rest of the world’s markets. Read full news …

There are more news …

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *