Rahul Gandhi vs PM Modi; Election Commission | Congress Legal Conclave | Rahul said- India’s election system is dead: If there was no rigging of 15 seats in Lok Sabha elections, then Modi would not have been PM of India

New Delhi3 minutes ago

  • Copy link

Rahul Gandhi has targeted the Election Commission for the third time in the last 10 days. Rahul said, India’s election system is dead. We will prove to you in the coming few days how to rush and happened in the Lok Sabha elections.

The PM of India has very little majority. If even 10-15 seats were not rigged, he would not have been the Prime Minister of India. Rahul said these things in the Annual Legal Conclave- 2025 held at Vigyan Bhawan in Delhi on Saturday.

Earlier on August 1, Rahul had said that we will not leave whatever votes are being stealing in the Election Commission. On July 24, Rahul said that your officials think that they will survive, so this is your misunderstanding. We will not let you escape. ‘

Election Commission had responded to Rahul’s allegations … Rahul Gandhi, who was constantly targeting the Election Commission, was responded to by the Election Commission on Friday. The Election Commission issued a statement saying that the Election Commission ignores such baseless allegations.

Despite the frequent threats, we want to say to all election officials to work in a fair and transparent manner as before. Ignore irresponsible statements.

Election officer on Rahul’s target, 2 cases …

1 August 2025: Rahul said- I have 100% evidence of theft

Rahul further said that I am saying it not lightly, but with hundred percent proof. As soon as we release it, the whole country will know that the Election Commission is working to steal votes for the BJP. We were suspicious in Madhya Pradesh elections, Lok Sabha elections, our doubt increased during Maharashtra elections.

July 24, 2025: You think that you will survive, this is your misunderstanding Rahul said, ‘The Election Commission cheated on one seat in Karnataka. We have 100% evidence of this. Thousands of new voters of 50, 60 and 65 years have been added to the list in the same constituency and voters over 18 years of age have been removed from the list.

The Congress MP said, ‘We got this disturbance in the investigation of one seat. I am very sure that this drama is going on in every seat. I want to give a message to the Election Commission. If you feel that you will escape from it, then it is your misunderstanding.

The entire opposition attacker including Rahul on Bihar voter verification The entire opposition, including Rahul, is criticizing the Election Commission including Bihar voter verification. Opposition outside and inside Parliament is protesting. meanwhile In Bihar, a new draft of the voter list has been released by the Election Commission in Bihar today.

First phase figures of voter list revision in Bihar

According to the first phase of the Election Commission’s first phase of the Voter List Revision in Bihar, the total number of voters has come down to 7.24 crore, compared to 7.89 crores earlier. That is, about 65 lakh voters have been removed from the list.

Reason behind removed names

The names removed from the voter list include those who are no longer in this world. In addition, permanently transferred to another place or whose names were recorded twice. According to the data, 22 lakh voters have died, 36 lakh voters have been found to be transferred to other places and 7 lakh people have become permanent residents.

Special campaign started on 24 June 2025

SIR was started on 24 June 2025. Its main objective was to remove fake, repeated and transferred voters from the list and add new qualified voters. Under this work, forms were taken from 7.24 crore voters. The first phase was completed by 25 July 2025, with 99.8% coverage.

,

Also read

65 lakh names from Bihar’s voter list: 22 lakhs died; SIR data released, 7.24 crore voters in the state

The Election Commission has released the first phase data of the special intensive revision (SIR) of the voter list. According to this, there are now 7.24 crore voters in Bihar. Earlier this figure was 7.89 crores. 65 lakh names have been removed from the list after the voter list revision. The removed names include those who are no longer in this world or are living anywhere else or whose name was recorded in the two voter list. Read full news

There are more news …

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *